TERMS OF SERVICE
Upon using our space, you acknowledge you will abide by all terms of service and studio policy.
How to Sign Up for In Person Classes in Advance (Online)
1. Read all COVID-19 safety policies.
2. Sign up online (Glofox Account required). Your spot will be guaranteed!
3. Purchase a single class, class card or Unlimited Membership under the 'Memberships' tab (on the sign up page or on Glofox).
4. Apply that purchase to a class or waitlist.
5. If you do not make a purchase before signing up for a class, you will be told you are 'ineligible.'
6. If you are confirmed for a class - arrive on time! You will not be permitted into class if you are more than 20 minutes late, subject to teacher approval, and your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist. Out of respect for the class, arrive on time.
How to Walk On for a Class and Sign up on the spot:
1. Read all COVID-19 safety policies.
2. Glofox Account required
3. Pay for the class when you arrive. Subject to availability
How to Sign Up for Online Classes
1. Get your free Zoom account.
2. Sign up online (Glofox Account required) at least 15 minutes prior to class.
3. You should automatically receive an email receipt with the link that will be activated at the time class starts.
Online Class Requirements:
Space to move, without obstruction (consult your instructor)
Sufficient Internet Connection
Phone, tablet or computer
Only 1 person per device.
You MUST turn on your camera. If you don't do so, you will not be able to take the class.
Do not be more than 20 minutes late. Out of respect for the class, arrive on time.
A purchase of a class must be made to join a waitlist.
If you do not get into a class, you will be credited back to your (Glofox) account. That credit will be available for future use.
All purchases are non-refundable. You will only be issued a credit for future use.
If you get in off of a waitlist, you will be automatically notified via email or a push notification via the Glofox app.
If you are no longer able to attend a class, please remove yourself from the waitlist. Students must manage their waitlist appointments. Otherwise, once you are entered into a class, you will be responsible for that class. Please consider this, and others who are also on the waitlist and looking to take class, when make your appointments.
Policy on Cancellation or Absence - IN PERSON CLASSES
Cancellation of a class registration must be made with at least 1 hour's notice. Once it is within 1 hour, the student is responsible for the class and shall not be eligible for a refund or credit barring extenuating circumstances.
Members: If a member no-shows a class that is full, they will receive one warning. After this time, any no show to a full class will result in a one week suspension.
Waitlist Management: All students must still manage your waitlist appointments. Remove yourself from a waitlist when you are no longer able to attend a class. Since every student needs a different amount of notice, we ask each to student manage their appointments accordingly. The first 5 students on a waitlist may also show up and wait for admission into class on premises.
Walk Ons are permitted. Students may walk-on and sign up for a class, on the spot, assuming the class is not full.
Lateness Policy: A grace period of 20 minutes is provided for late entry. After that, students will not be able to take class and will still be responsible for the class. For a full class, if a student is more than 5 minutes late, their spot shall be given to the next person on the waitlist if that person is waiting on premises. In this case, the class would be credited back to the student who lost their spot.
We have a high demand for our in person classes as we continue to lead our community back to the dance floor. We want to be sure everyone can have the chance to enjoy this opportunity. To avoid issues, communicate with us.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.