Online Class Rates:
Thanks to the contributions toward our Pay It Forward Program, classes are now Donation Optional!
Recommended Donations: $5, $10 or $15.
Why We Need Your Support:
Arts Facilities, including dance studios, are not eligible for most of the Financial Assistance available to others.
Artists are finding it equally as hard to find help. Some of our artists are facing hardships finding food and a place to live.
Your donations support our artists, other students who are struggling and the business that houses all of this.
Have you been deeply affected by COVID-19 and financial assistance to take classes?
Email email@example.com with your story. Extenuating circumstances include job loss, family loss, etc.
A True NYC Dance Experience™
Celebrating 22 Years - 2001-2023
How to Sign Up for In Person Classes
1. Sign up here (Glofox Account required). If you had previously a MindBody account. Click here to follow the step to the new platform. All your information will be there.
2. Come to our studio 15 minutes before class.
3. Check in on the front desk.
Policy on Waitlist:
1. If you are on waitlist, payment for class is required. This payment is non-refundable but is transferable to another class/purchase. The credit does not expire.
2. If you are admitted into a class from the waitlist, you will be notified automatically (if you opted in for this when setting up your Glofox account).
3. If you are not admitted, you will not be notified and should assume you are not in the class. A credit will be placed back into your account for future use (no expiry).
4. Our staff will contact you if a spot opens up last minute.
5. Do not show up to class if you are on waitlist. We have a limit to how many people can be on premises due to COVID-19.
6. If you have questions on your placement, please call 212-924-5694.
In Person Class Requirements:
Pre-Screening Questionnaire (it's short and quick) must be completed prior to every visit.
Temperature check will be administered (non-touch scanner).
You MUST sign our new waiver before coming to class (one time).
You MUST register 30 minutes before coming. Walk on students are not permitted. You must pre-register before entry to the premises.
You MUST follow our guidelines.
Face coverings & social distancing required at all times.
Arrive on time. Once a class is 20 minutes in, you will not be permitted into the class. Please plan to arrive on time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to limited spaces in classed due to COVID-19, a 12 hour notice is required to cancel a class reservation. No refund or credit shall be issued if less than this notice is provided. Please plan ahead and communicate any potential issues.
In Person Class Rates:
Classes & Packages:
Single Class: $18.00
5 Class Card (expiration: 1 year): $85.00
10 Class Card (expiration: 1 year): $150.00
20 Class Card (expiration: 1 year): $280.00
Membership (unlimited online & in-person classes!):
One Month Membership: $165.00
6 Months Membership: $750.00
Annual Membership: $1325.00
Policy on Cancellation or Absence
Due to the extraordinarily limited number of spots available for in person classes due to COVID-19, the following policy is in place to ensure spots are properly utilized:
12 hours notice is required to cancel or change a reservation for a class.
If a cancellation is received with less than 12 hours notice, or you do not show up for class, you will be responsible for the class and there will no credits or refunds issued. Additionally, your placement in future classes will be dropped to the bottom of the list. for a 1 week period of time. This means you will only be able to take a class if no one is ahead of you in enrolling and there is still space.
We reserve the right to further restrict the ability to sign up for classes if classes are continually late cancelled or no showed. This includes revoking or preventing the purchase of Membership if it is used in a way that simply holds spots without utilization.
Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis provided something unforeseen occurs which prevented them from attending class or if the spot is successfully filled by someone on the waitlist. However, you will still be responsible for the class fee.
We have a high demand for our in person classes as we continue to lead our community back to the dance floor. We want to be sure everyone can have the chance to enjoy this opportunity. To avoid issues, communicate with us. If we are able to fill the spot, there will be no penalty.